Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Big Move

 Hey, you found it!

We are so excited about our new set up. Our website  has moved but can still be found at the same address, thequiltedtrillium.com. Instead of your monthly newsletter being within your email, you will still receive an email but it will direct you to this site in another window of your browser. 

I chose this format because, although I get some lovely, helpful and sometimes very funny responses to the newsletter, nobody but me gets to enjoy them. A blog allows you to make live comments and therein lies a potential problem. Although it shouldn't be an issue with this crowd, I do want to remind you to be kind. No harsh criticism. No politics...you know the drill.

I did want to share one thing. Below is my pattern, Sunset & Shadows, made by Maxine. She made it for a friends wedding and I'm sure they will love it.


So, that's all for now. We already had our monthly newsletter. I just wanted to welcome you to the new site.

Take care all and keep stitchin, Dee

4 comments:

October 2021